If you’d like to learn more about Guardian from the team directly or have a proposal for us, please let us know using of the methods below:
- Guardian-Dev Discussion List: If you are a developer, designer, power user, hacker, MOD'r, cryptophreak or just anyone interested in following the development side, this is for you!
- Follow us on Mastodon: @email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @guardianproject
- Apps and Software Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs and Internship Interest: email@example.com
- PGP-Encrypted mail to Guardian Project Director
- The best place to chat with us live is on the Matrix network. We are in the #guardianproject:matrix.org room on Matrix.org. You can most easily reach us there via the Matrix "Riot" web app. There are also many wonderful Matrix apps for every OS. We are also available via #guardianproject on Freenode and OFTC IRC networks, but aren't as active there as we used to be.
Don’t let the visual anonymity fool you - Team Guardian is hard at work and proud of it! Jobs You - We’re looking for developers of all levels to join us - primarily mobile application developers with skills ranging from user interface design down to the core app work at the network and data level. For experienced developers we expect you to have at least one app released in public and prefer that you have experience with open-source and community-led projects. [Leggi]
We welcome all questions, from the most beginner to advanced topics Just ask your question, you don't need to ask permission first Be patient, it might take some time for someone to see and answer your question. We want your questions, and we try to answer as many as we can! #guardianproject:matrix.org Freenode IRC Sign into the live chat room now by clicking on this link (it takes you to webchat. [Leggi]
Seeking Android/Python contractors
Guardian Project is seeking Android/Python contractors for mobile/free software/privacy work! We’re looking for self-motivated, free software hackers to work with Guardian Project on privacy and internet freedom for mobile devices. Our work is 100% free software and we have a steady stream of projects that tie into F-Droid, Tor, IPFS, Debian, and censorship circumvention. We work to support people and communities around the world. This is a flexible, remote position but we also like to work in person when possible. [Leggi]