Android getprop collection
From Guardian Project Wiki
Android has a set of properties about the device that can be read using the
getprop command line utility. This page is a place to collect the output of
getprop for as many devices as possible, so we can get an idea of what properties are widely used.
Please add your device to the collection. Before saving your wiki page, review it for private, identifying information like MAC and IMEI numbers. You can look for property titles like gsm.imei, ril.imei, ro.gsm.imei, ril.bt_macaddr, ril.wifi_macaddr, etc.
- create a new wiki page here for your device with the model number and the ROM version
- connect to your device using USB debugging and
- run this command:
- copy and paste the entire output of
getpropinto the wiki page that you just created.
- remove any private information like MAC or IMEI numbers
- save the wiki page
- HTC Wildfire running 2.2.1 CyanogenMod-6.1.0-buzz
- HTC Magic T-Mobile running 2.2.1 CyanogenMod-6.1.0-DS
- HTC HD2 T-Mobile running Android 2.3.7 CyanogenMod 7-11072011-Nightly (based off cm_bravo)
- Galaxy Player 5.0 YP-G70 running stock 2.3.5
- Google Nexus S I9023 running stock 4.0.4
- Google Nexus S I9020AUCKF1 running 2.3.6
- SPH-M820-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD FF19 release-keys
- Samsung GT-I5500 running FROYO XWJQ3 2.2