Encryption and Identity Verification
From Guardian Project Wiki
Using QR Codes and camera QR code readers, the mobile phone can be the easiest tool for managing PGP signatures for building a web of trust.
- no method for uploading personal public key
- no method for signing other people's keys
- no method to view signatures on a key
Anonymous Web of Trust
While the PGP public infrastructure is very useful and easy to use, it also provides complete social graphs to the public. For many people, this will put them at high risk, so we should use techniques for an anonymous web of trust. Or at least not making the social graph available to people outside of that social graph.
- Anonymous Web of Trust prototype lib
- mode for exclusive, p2p syncing of signatures, no uploads to PGP servers
- gnupg lsign "sign a key locally"